1) Spur job creation with no cost to taxpayers:
- Eliminate evil laws: Antitrust, Insider Trading, etc.
- Repeal Sarbanes-Oxley, mark-to-market, and other economic regulations
- Remove regulatory bodies like the SEC
- Get rid of the Federal Reserve and reinstate the Gold Standard
- Abolish licensing fees
- Government is force. Since force against non-force is evil, government should respect the separation of state and (church, economics, science, education, art).
- Thomas Jefferson said: “Reason and persuasion are the only practicable instruments.” To remove the use of force from citizen interactions so that individuals may deal with each other only by reason and persuasion, citizens delegate their right to self-defense to their government. Citizens cannot delegate a right they do not possess –
inalienable Rights, including the rights of individuals
who hold that selfishness is a virtue.
Hence, the government has no right to coerce nor extort.
As it is a crime for an individual to rob or loot, it is a crime
for the government to expropriate the property of any of
- The entity that has a monopoly on coercive power must not intervene in any other realm [e.g. moral & intellectual (e.g. production & trade)] because this defeats the purpose of the self-defense delegation:
one party has the legal power of "Do what you're
ordered to do, or else": the government
-- The rights-protector must, at all times, be an impartial
referee; thus it cannot be a player and a referee at the
3) Phase out the following, with specific dates:
- Coerced welfare
- Other government services outside of rights-protection – e.g. transportation, education
- Taxes and all its other dishonest names: fees, plugging loopholes, revenue enhancement, etc.
- The individual's life belongs to him (equal inherent inalienable rights)
- The government’s only function is to ensure every individual’s freedom: police force, courts of justice, military
Thomas Jefferson:5) Expose and fight dishonest politicians and members of the media.
"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."
“A wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government.”